Friday, November 10, 2006

Wrong Example

Right. Over at Kims place I proposed the same concept as listed below. This led to a conflict, which I hope to clarify. Wrong dude, wrong example. Let's talk about Reagan, much better. The idea of a screaming, frothing, racist as a leader just didn't play at all. And that's not what I meant. A better example would be someone who's "been there", who's just SO quietly impressive that you listen, and feel down deep in your guts that he's right. I was thinking this morning of someone who drives you to excel. Yeah, I picked the wrong example this morning, and the hash of the days webtime cleared up my thought. What we need is RR reborn, and a whole congress of the same. People who just make you know this is right. If anybody ever reads my blog here, please accept my apology for a bad example. Concept vs style makes a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home